1. Bromine is found in a liquid state and is - Red in Color.
2. Blood pressure of a healthy person is - 120/80
3. Gas which is filled in an electric bulb is - Nitrogen Gas.
4. Functional activities of a cell is controlled by – Nucleus
5. From which mineral is radium obtained – Pitchblende
6. Francium is a product which is in liquid form at – Normal Temperatures.
7. Fraction of volume of ice seen outside when immersed in water - 10.5%
8. For transistor action - The Base Region Must Be Narrow
9. Fireworks use barium to produce - Green Color Flames.
10. Fe, Co, Ni are also known as - Transition Metals.
11. Falling drop of water become sphere due to the property of - Surface Tension Of Water
12. Exchange particle in QuarkQuark Interaction – Gluon
13. Epoxy resins is used as – Adhesives
14. Dry density of soil is equal to - Mass Of Solids To The Total Volume Of Soil
15. DPT is used to prevent – Diptheria
16. Diamond is the hardest substance found on earth and it is one of the - Most Expensive too.
17. DIABETES in general is the result of - Under Secretion Of Insulin
18. Deuterium oxide is also known by - Heavy water.
19. Deliquescence is the property of a substance to - absorb Moisture From the Environment.