1. Balloons are filled with – Helium
2. Bacteria in sewage are mostly - Anaerobic
3. At first, it was discovered that sun have high amount of - Helium.
4. Antidiuretic hormone (ADH) causes - Increase in The Blood Pressure
5. Anemometer is an instrument used for measuring - Wind speed
6. Anemia is caused due to deficiency of - Folic Acid, Iron, Vitamin B12
7. An ordinary transformer works on - AC ONLY
8. An ammeter - Connected In Series, Should Have Low Electrical Resistance And Absorbed Low Power
9. Alloy used in making heating elements for electric heating devices is – Nichrome
10. All radiations in a black body are - Absorbed
11. Air is called a - “mixture” of gases.
12. Gas which is used by divers as an alternate of nitrogen is - Helium gas.
13. Generally, sodium is kept under kerosene as it ignites at normal- Room Temperatures.
14. German Silver is an alloy of - Zinc, Copper and Nickel
15. Glass is made from the mixture of - Sand and silicates
16. Lissajous pattern in a CRO depend on - Phase relationship
17. Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is mainly a mixture of - Propane and Butane
18. Light Year is - The Distance Traveled By Light in One Year
19. Lamps in street lighting are connected in – Parallel