1. In semiconductor terminology, the doping is a process of - Increasing Impurity Percentage
2. In diesel engine fuel is ignited by – Ignitor
3. Hydrogen gas is not responsible for greenhouse effect. Gases like - Methane, Carbon dioxide and Nitrogen oxide produces greenhouse effect.
4. Heat transfer by radiation mainly depends on - Temp, Nature Of Body And Kind And Extent Of Body Surface
5. Hasdo Valley in Chhattisgarh is famous for - Coal mines
6. Graphite is also used as - Lubricant.
7. Gobar gas contains mainly - Methane
8. Glowing Of Platinum Wire - is not a Chemical Change
9. LPG consists of mainly - Methane, Butane & Propane
10. Main contents of LPG are the - Methane Gas, Butane Along With The Propane Gas.
11. Megger is used for the measurement of - High Valued Resistance, Particularly Insulated Resistance
12. Mercury is a metal which can form an - Amalgamation When Used With Other Metals.
13. Methane is also called - The Marsh Gas.
14. Sugar can be easily dissolved in water as compared to other substances like - Sulphur or Salt.
15. Stainless steel resists corrosion due to – Chromium
16. Stainless steel is an alloy of - Iron, Chromium and Nickel
17. Special Theory of Relative was proposed in – 1905
18. Soil erosion can be prevented by - Planting Trees
19. Soda water contains high amount of - Carbon dioxide.