31. The name of D.k. karve of Western India figures in the context of which of the following?
32. ‘The last Sun of India glory’ has been used for
33. Who among the following were prominent leaders of the ‘Khilafat Movement’ ?
Answer: Maulana Mohammad Ali & Shaukat Ali
34. The Deoband Movement in U.P. (United Province) started in the year
35. What was the name of the party formed by motilal Nehru and C.R. Das in 1923 A.D.?
36. Which of the following was first victim of Lord Dalhouie’s ‘policy of doctrine of lapse’?
37. Rabindra Nath Tagore gave up his ‘Knighthood’ in protest to which one of the following?
Answer:Massacre at Jallianwala Bagh
38. A money bill passed by lok sabha is deemed to have been passed by Rajya Sabha also when no action is taken by the Rajya Sabha within
39. The constitutional authority, vested with the power of declaring castes and Scheduled Tribes, is the
Answer:President of India
40. What was the name of the movement started by Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan against British?