MPPSC Preliminary Question Papers 2017 Download
General Studies Paper -1
1) Sound waves travel fastest in
3) The kidneys in human beings are a part of system for
4) Which of the following diseases is caused by protozoa?
5) Transfer of heat by convection can take place in
6) Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
7) The power of a “——-“
8) Which of the following is also used as a lubricant?
9) The ‘laughing gas’ is
10) Lightning can even burn a tree because it contains tremendous amount of
11) Eight – year – old Tajamul Islam of J & K is related to which game?
12) Who among the following was a Hockey player of Madhya Pradesh?
13) The tradition of which game started with the setting up of the Parsee Club?
14) Where is Roop Singh Stadium Located?
15) With which game is Amitabh Vijayvargiya associated?
16) What was the name of the Cricket World Cup played in 1987?
17) In which year was Sachin Tendulkar given the Arjuna Award?
18) In which year were the Commonwealth Games started?
19) Which of the following countries has never been a winner in the T-20 Cricket World Cup (Men)?
20) In which of the following years were Olympics not held in London?
21) The service of the Internet that provides ‘audio’ and ‘video’ conversation, is called
22) Which of the following is not a Web browser?
23) In the context of computer security, crackers are also known as
24) DuckDuckGo is a
25) Ethernet is an example of
26) A modem converts
27) Which of the following Acts introduced the ‘Principle of Constitutional Autocracy’?
29) Who is called the ‘Father of Indian Archaeology’?
30) Who adorned Ram Mohan Roy with the title of ‘Raja’?
31) The Act of 1909 was associated with
32) Whom had Muhammad Ghori defeated in 1194 in the Battle of Chandawar?
33) Which dynasty of Delhi Sultanate ruled for the shortest period?
34) An important event of Lord Dufferin’s tenure as Viceroy was
35) Who among the following was the youngest person to become the President of the Indian National Congress?
36) From which year was regular and scientific Census started in India?
37) Who among the following had not participated in the Second Round Table Conference?
38) Which of the following countries does not form the border with the Caspian Sea?
39) What is Kayal?
41) Stromboli is a/an
42) In which year was the Water Pollution Prevention and Control Act enforced?
43) According to 2011 Census, the density of population in India was
44) Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
45) Peneplain is related to
46) Which of the following regions is the original habitat of the ‘Toda Tribe”?
47) Where is Ras Tanura Oil Refinery located?
48) What is the botanical name of opium?
49) Smallpox was declared eradicated from the world in
50) A bacteriophage is a